A great winter warmer with a spicy kick. This soup is perfect for cold nights – especially when pumpkins is costing between 80-90cents a kilo!
Recipe (rough guide only – season to taste)
- 1 x Pumpkin
- 270mls of Coconut Cream/Coconut Milk
- 2 table spoons of red curry paste
- Coriander (to garnish)
- Chop pumpkin to small chunks and bring to boil until soft
- Drain pumpkin and mash until smooth
- Return pumpkin to pot and add curry paste. Stirr until well mixed.
- Add coconut cream to mixture and stir to combine
- Bring to boil then leave to simmer for 20mins
- Garnish and season to taste
I love this soup as there is nothing better than a warm, filling, cheap, and healthy meal for these cold winter nights. Enjoy!